Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden chicory in prosciutto wraps
- 2 heads of chicory , not too large
- 25g butter
- 4 slices prosciutto or Serrano ham
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 75ml vegetable stock , or white wine if you have some open
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 4 slices, about 50g/2oz good melting cheese (cheddar or gruyre is great)
- 50ml whipping cream , optional
- sauted potatoes and green salad, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?