Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden and Crimson Beet Salad with Oranges, Fennel, and Feta
- 2 large (3-inch-diameter) red beets, all but 1 inch of tops trimmed
- 2 large (3-inch-diameter) golden beets, all but 1 inch of tops trimmed
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 oranges
- 1 small fresh fennel bulb, trimmed, quartered, cored, cut into paper-thin strips
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted, husked, halved
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Coarse kosher salt
- Fresh ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?