Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Vegetable Stock
- 1 large onion, unpeeled, quartered
- 1 large carrot, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 large sweet potato, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 large white potato, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 whole head garlic, papery skin left on, halved
- 3 ribs celery, with leaves, each broken in half
- 6 cups spring water
- 1 to 2 teaspoons salt
- Small pinches of dried oregano, basil, sage, and rosemary to taste (optional)
- ½ cup Good Tasting or Red Star nutritional yeast (not baking yeast or brewer’s yeast)
- 1 tablespoon light (white or golden) miso
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|