Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Sultana Bread
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon bread flour
- 2 tablespoons instant powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|