Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Squash Potage
- 1 cup (about 1½ pound) seitan slices (¼ inch), or 2 links Spicy Seitan Sausage, cut into ¼-inch rounds
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup plain soymilk, or Rice Dream beverage
- 2-3 tablespoons com oil or sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, or 1 tablespoon dried
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 302kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|