Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 8 green onions / scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 small serrano chiles, thinly sliced, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml soy sauce
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml water
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil, plus more for pan-frying
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots (4 medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt, or to taste
- 2 cups / 11 oz / 310 g cooked yellow split peas, ideally at room temperature, then process in a food processor until uniform and fluffy
- 1 package round
- potsticker wrappers
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?