Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Portuguese Bean Soup
- 1 pound Portuguese or other garlic sausage, such as linguica
- 1 large onion, minced (about 1½ cups)
- 6 cups water
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and diced (about 3 cups)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced (about 3 cups)
- 4 carrots, diced (about 2 cups)
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon salt, to taste
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon hot pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 cups cooked kidney beans, drained
- 1 small head green cabbage, cored and chopped (about ½ to ¾ pound)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 300kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 15g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|