Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Pecan Pie
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups light corn syrup
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|