Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Pan-Fried Fish with Quick Tartar Sauce
- 2 pounds 1 1/2-inch-thick halibut fillets
- 1 3 1/2-ounce package panko (Japanese breadcrumbs; 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup dark ale or non-alcoholic beer (such as O'Doul's)
- 3 tablespoons (or more) extra-virgin olive oil
- Quick Tartar Sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?