Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Onion Pie
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup warm whole milk (105-115F)
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3 1/2 pounds onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pounds bacon, finely chopped
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large egg yolks
- Equipment: a 9-inch springform pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?