Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Jubilee Chicken
- 1 mango, cut into approx. ½-inch cubes
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1-2 red chillies (to taste), seeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 1-2 limes (to taste)
- 1 cold, cooked whole chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 Little Gem or small Boston lettuce, sliced or shredded
- 1 large handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- Few drops toasted sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 244kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|