Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds yellow heirloom tomatos, cored and quartered
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium yellow squash, halved lengthwise and thickly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, cut into large chunks. (I left this out. See previous post on steak with summer squash to find out why)
- 1 thinly sliced garlic clove
- 1/2 cup carrot juice
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt
- I avocado
- 1 small red tomato
- Directions1. In a blender, combine tomatos, onion, squash, pepper, garlic, carrot juice, vinegar and oil. Pulse until finely pureed. Season with salt. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?