Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 small (about 4 ounces/112 grams) orange-fleshed sweet potato (also called yam)
- 1 1/2 cups plus 1 tablespoon (8 ounces/224 grams) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup plus 4 teaspoons (3.5 ounces/98 grams) water, room temperature (70F to 90F)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon instant yeast (also known as rapid-rise or bread machine yeast)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons non-fat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened, plus 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Special equipment: stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment and dough hook, 3-quart or larger bowl or dough-rising container, masking tape, dough scraper or spatula, heavy baking sheet, baking stone or second heavy baking sheet, aluminum-foil-lined cast-iron pan or heavy rimmed baking pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?