Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Delicious Apple and Cheddar Turnovers with Dried Cranberries
- 2 medium Golden Delicious apples, peeled, halved, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups (loosely packed) coarsely grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Pinch of salt
- 1 17.3-ounce package frozen puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 large egg, beaten with 1 teaspoon water to blend (for glaze)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?