Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden, Crispy Gnocchi
- fresh shell beans (try a mix of fava, cranberry beans, butter beans), shelled, roughly three cups of beans
- 1 pound fresh gnocchi
- 1/2 pound chanterelle mushrooms (optional - if you can't get chanterelles, skip the mushrooms)
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only
- 3 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- a big handful of small cherry tomatoes, halved
- clarified butter or extra virgin olive oil
- splash of cream (optional)
- freshly grated parmesan (optional)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?