Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Crisp Daikon Cake with Spicy Herb Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds daikon (Asian white radish),* peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Chinese sweet pork sausages (lop chong),* cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions (about 3 large)
- 2 tablespoons small dried shrimp,* finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water, divided
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour*
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons (or more) vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger, juices included
- small Thai red chiles*, halved lengthwise, seeds removed, thinly sliced crosswise or 1 tablespoon hot chili sauce (such as sriracha)*
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?