Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Couscous with Olives, Lemon and Fresh Herbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) pareve margarine
- 6 cups chopped onions
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 1/4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup pitted halved brine-cured black olives (such as Kalamata)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups couscous (about 13 1/2 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?