Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Corn and Saffron Polenta
- 2 tablespoons chicken fat or olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 5 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1 cup medium-grain polenta (coarse cornmeal; such as Alpina Savoie)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- Ingredient info: If you don't have polenta on hand, substitute an equal amount of regular yellow cornmeal and cook half as long.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?