Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Cauliflower with Split Peas
- ¾ cup dried split green peas (175 mL)
- 2 cups water (500 mL)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (25 mL)
- 1 piece (1 inch/2.5 cm) cinnamon, crushed
- 2 tsp whole cumin seeds (10 mL)
- 2 tsp whole fennel seeds (10 mL)
- 2 tsp ground turmeric (10 mL)
- 1 tbsp minced fresh gingerroot (15 mL)
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small florets
- ½ cup vegetable stock (125 mL)
- 1 cup chopped green onions (250 mL)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 155kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|