Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Brown Butter and Pecan Praline Tart
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup golden syrup (such as Lyle's Golden Syrup)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?