Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Beet and Jicama Salad with Crème Fraîche
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 3 lemons, zest removed with a vegetable peeler, pulp set side for another use
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1/2 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium golden beets (about 1 pound), scrubbed, very thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 1 small jicama (about 1 pound), peeled, halved, very thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 1/2 cup small sprigs dill, divided
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?