Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Golden Beet Salad
- 1 1/4 pounds golden beets, trimmed and rinsed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon whole-grain or Dijon mustard
- 1 ounce spinach leaves or baby spinach, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons toasted walnuts
- 1 ounce blue cheese, crumbled (1/4 cup)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?