Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat's cheese salad
- frise lettuce, washed and root trimmed off
- 1 head chicory , split into leaves
- 1 handful pecans , toasted
- 100g log goat's cheese , cut into 4 slices
- 2 slices sourdough bread , toasted and cut into 8 big croutons
- 4 bacon rashers, chopped
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar or rasberry vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?