Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat's cheese chicken with warm lentils & sweet beets
- 500g raw beetroot , peeled and cut into wedges
- 12 shallots , halved if large
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 6 tbsp mild olive oil
- 1 lemon , zest and juice
- 350g Puy lentils
- 1 big garlic clove , roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 100g bag mixed green leaves
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 150g tub Chavroux soft goat's cheese
- 20g pack flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- 18 rashers thin-cut smoked streaky bacon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?