Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat's cheese & cranberry tartlets
- 375-425g pack ready-rolled puff pastry or 500g pack ready-made pastry rolled 5mm thick
- 1 egg , beaten
- 3 tbsp cranberry sauce or a good-quality chutney
- 3 x 120g goat's cheese logs (such as Soignon Petit Sainte-Maure), at room temperature
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- extra-virgin olive oil , for drizzling
- rocket leaves, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?