Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large onion , roughly chopped
- 10 garlic cloves
- 100g ginger , chopped
- 100ml vegetable oil
- 2 scotch bonnet chillies, chopped
- small handful curry leaves
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 4 tbsp mild curry powder
- 700g mutton or goat shoulder, diced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 300ml lamb or beef stock
- 410g can pinto, kidney or black-eyed beans
- juice lemon
- small bunch coriander , chopped
- warmed roti (Jamaican flatbread ) and rice, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?