Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1kg goat shoulder (or other braising cut)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- tsp turmeric
- tsp ground cumin or cumin seeds
- tsp mustard seeds
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 star anise
- 4 cardamom pods , lightly crushed
- 1 tsp unrefined light brown sugar
- a few curry leaves (optional) available from Indian shops or dried from seasonedpioneers.co.uk
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 400ml chicken stock or water
- a handful of coriander leaves, for garnishing
- 1 small onion , roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves , peeled
- 4 small seeded chillies , roughly chopped
- 3cm piece ginger , roughly chopped
- generous pinch sea salt
- 3 tbsp groundnut oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?