Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 750g Goat pieces without bones, closer to 1kg if bone-in chunks
- 2 Tbsp plain flour
- 2 tsp dried Herbes de Provence (Or ordinary mixed herbs with extra oregano and a bay leaf if you haven't got that)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp ground nut oil (or similar high-burn fat - not olive oil)
- 1 tin chopped or plum tomatoes
- 1/4 pint red wine (something robust like a rioja or merlot. Or let's face it, whatever you've got lying around)
- 1/2 pint lamb or good veg stock
- 1 crushed garlic clove
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?