Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheesecake Enrobed in Hazelnut Brittle
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 10½ ounces fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons (5 ounces) creme fraiche
- ½ recipe Peanut Brittle, substituting hazelnuts
- 6-inch round springform pan, or six 4-ounce ramekins or individual aluminum cupcake molds
- Thermometer (optional)
- Roasting pan or baking pan, at least 8 × 8 × 2 inches
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 257kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 103mg (34%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|