Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheese in Grape Leaves with Tomato and Olive Salad
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 12 large grape leaves from jar, rinsed, patted dry, stemmed
- 3 4- to 5-ounce logs soft fresh goat cheese, each cut crosswise into 4 rounds
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 6 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pitted oil-cured black olives (about 30)
- 6 1/2-inch-thick slices crusty country-style white bread
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?