Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheese and Tomato Pizza
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 2 (6.5 ounce) packages dry pizza crust mix
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|