Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheese and Olive Finger Sandwiches
- 1/3 cup good quality ripe black olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled plain goat cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco red pepper sauce
- 1 loaf good quality sliced white bread (sour dough is firm and works well)
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- Holiday or other 2-inch cookie cutter
- Blender, food processor or electric mixer
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 297kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 19mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|