Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheese and Herb Souffles
- 7 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese (such as Montrachet)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Large pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 large egg whites
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?