Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheese and Green Onion Flatbread
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided use
- 1 ball prepared or homemade pizza dough
- 5 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 194kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|