Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheese and Black Pepper Biscuits with Smoked Salmon and Dill
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) chilled butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 5-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- European-style butter (such as Plugrá), room temperature
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 large bunch fresh dill sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?