Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheese Toasts with Asparagus-Mushroom Ragu Recipe
- 25 (1/4-inch-thick, 1-1/2-by-3-inch-long) slices
- from about 1/2-pound loaf
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chvre (fresh goat cheese; about 4 ounces)
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, cleaned, stems trimmed, and thinly sliced (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed and thinly sliced on the bias (about 3 cups)
- 1 medium shallot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?