Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheese, Sun-Dried Tomato, and Roasted Garlic Soufflés
- 6 large garlic cloves, flattened
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 tablespoons plain dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat (1%) milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 large egg yolks
- 4 ounces mild fresh goat cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 6 large egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?