Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheese Souffl with Thyme
- Butter, plus 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan, for the dish
- 1 1/4 cups milk or cream
- Aromatics: 1 bay leaf, several thyme sprigs, 2 thin onion slices
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Salt and freshly milled pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) crumbled goat cheese, preferably a Bucheron or other strong-flavored cheese
- 6 egg whites
- Several plump thyme sprigs, leaves only
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?