Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheese Ravioli with Bell Peppers and Brown Butter
- 2 small red bell peppers
- 2 small yellow bell peppers
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Cornmeal for sprinkling
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped assorted fresh herbs (such as basil, chives, mint, and tarragon)
- 18 wonton wrappers
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- Toasted pine nuts
- Thinly sliced pitted Niçoise olives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?