Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheese Crostini with Sweet Pea Pesto
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 cup shelled fresh sweet English peas (from 12 ounces to 1 pound peas in the pod)
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons packed fresh chervil leaves
- About 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 baguette
- 5 ounces soft, fresh goat cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 161kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|