Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goat Cheese Apple Walnut Pasta
- 2 cups ditalini pasta or small elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large apple - peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 ounces creamy goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22g|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|