Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goan fish curry
- Low fat cooking spray
- 2 grated onions
- 2 long green chillies, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2tsp ground cumin
- 2tsp ground turmeric
- 2tsp garam masala
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 2 cardamom pods, split
- 2 bay leaves
- 140ml reduced fat coconut milk
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 5tbsp vegetable stock or water
- 600g skinless haddock fillet, or talapia or river cobbler, any firm white fish cut into chunks
- Juice of half a lime
- 2tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- a dozen or so raw prawns (optional)
- Rice to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?