Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Goan fish curry
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- tsp cumin seeds
- 1 dried red chilli
- olive oil
- 1 onion , halved and sliced
- a small piece root ginger , finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- tsp turmeric
- 1 x 400ml tin coconut milk
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- 1-2 green chillies , finely sliced
- 300g sustainable firm white fish such as haddock , pollack or cod, cut into chunks
- steamed rice to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?