Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Go-To Crawfish Etouffee
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds crawfish tail meat
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|