Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gnocchi with vegetables & sweetcorn velout
- 1kg potatoes - you want to end up with 750g after they have been baked and peeled
- 200g plain flour
- 1 egg (optional; if omitting the egg, add a little extra oil and use a waxy potato like Charlotte)
- olive oil
- red onion , diced
- 6 chestnut mushrooms , quartered
- 1 small head broccoli , cut into florets and blanched
- handful tarragon leaves
- 2 ears sweetcorn
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp double cream (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?