Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gnocchi with courgette, mascarpone & spring onions
- 300g fresh gnocchi
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli , sliced, deseeded if you like
- 1 medium courgette , cut into thin ribbons with a peeler
- 4 spring onions , chopped
- zest 1 lemon
- 2 heaped tbsp mascarpone
- 50g Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- dressed mixed leaves , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?