Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gnocchi with Fresh Tomatoes, Green Olives, and Smoked Mozzarella
- 1 pound plum tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup green olives, such as picholine, pitted
- 1 basic gnocchi
- 4 ounces smoked fresh mozzarella, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh marjoram leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 157kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|