Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gnocchi with Chicken, Pesto and Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half - cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) jar prepared pesto
- 1 (12 ounce) package potato gnocchi
- 4 ounces small fresh mozzarella balls
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44g|
|Saturated Fat 15.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|