Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gnocchi with Cherry Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 minced red chile pepper
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2/3 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh gnocchi
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|