Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gnocchi in Fontina Sauce
- 1 pound refrigerated gnocchi
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 8 ounces Italian fontina cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 51.3g|
|Saturated Fat 31.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|